Utility Numbers & HOAs

Marion County Utility Numbers

Johnson County Utility Numbers    www.dexknows.com/local/energy

  • Johnson County REMC (Franklin)  – 317-756-6174
  • Indiana American Water (Greenwood)  – 800-492-8373
  • Duke Energy – 800-521-2232 (Greenwood, Franklin, Edinburgh, Whiteland – Electric)
  • AmeriGas – 800-427-4968 (Greenwood propane)
  • Vectren Energy – 800-743-3333 (Greenwood, Franklin)  – www.vectren.com
  • Bargersville Power & Light 317-422-5115  – www.townofbargersville.org/utilities
  • SBC – AT&T for Phone Installation – 317-556-4200  – www.att.com
  • Comcast Cable – 317-872-2225  –  www.comcast.com
  • US Post Office – 800-725-2161  –  www.usps.com
  • Animal Emergency Care 317-841-3606 (North)
  • Indianapolis Veterinary Emergency Center 317-782-4418 (South)
  • Bus Schedule: Indy Go 317-635-3344
  • IU Medical Center 317-274-5000
  • Riley Children’s Hospital 317-274-2060
  • TicketMaster Conseco 317-239-5151
  • Wall Street Journal 800-975-8609
  • Yellow Cab Indianapolis  317-487-7777  24/7
  • 911 from home or landline – 112 from cell phone
The purchase agreement used by members of MIBOR addresses the buyer receiving a copy of the homeowner association covenants and restrictions within a set time period prior to the closing but oftentimes sellers do not have their copy of the HOA documents.  Most of the time I can find a link to the neighborhood which contains the covenants and restrictions and the homeowner association documents on a website called Neighborhood Link.   Before buying a new home you should always know if there are going to be any restrictions such as no mini-barns or a limit on the height of a fence before you purchase.   As your Realtor, I would make this a contingency on your purchase agreement.  The documents can be ordered through a title company but I’ve found this website to be an easy, great resource of neighborhood HOA documents.  This site is the courtesy of Neighborhood Link. There is a section on the site that you can join as a neighborhood but this has nothing to do with janetgiles.com and I have no control over this site or it’s content – hope it is helpful though!   If you cannot find the neighborhood on this website, HOA docs are usually available through a title company.